Elon Musk’s Business, is an incredible, Elon Musk is well-known. He is not only the founder of PayPal, Hyperloop, and Open AI, but also the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla Motors. And he is one of the world’s wealthiest people. 바카라사이트
Recently, I’ve started researching how the world’s most successful people stay productive.
I already discussed Neil Patel’s productivity suggestions, and this time I’m focused on Elon Musk.
According to The Business Insider, Elon Musk sent an email to his Tesla employees with a tweet including productivity recommendations.
Here are those hints!
Stop holding lengthy meetings.
“Excessive meetings are the scourge of huge organizations and nearly inevitably become worse over time,” Musk says.
Please cancel all major meetings unless you are positive they would benefit the entire audience.
- Keep meetings brief.
- Always plan ahead of time.
- Keep to the time limit.
- Meetings should only be held when absolutely necessary.
If you’re not contributing anything to the meeting, leave.
Keeping the focus on meetings, Musk believes that leaving meetings is preferable to being there and not contributing.
“Walk out of a meeting or skip a call as soon as it’s clear you’re not bringing anything,” Musk advises. “It is not impolite to leave; it is impolite to force someone to stay and waste their time.”
- It is not impolite to leave a meeting if you are unable to contribute.
- Say your piece, then depart if you are no longer required.
- Again, NO MEETINGS FOR THE SAKE OF MEETINGS!
- Reduce the use of jargon that impedes communication.
Though Musk’s advise is for his own company, you may apply it to yours as well.
At Tesla, we don’t use acronyms or silly words for items, software, or processes, Musk says.
Anything that requires an explanation, in general, limits communication; we don’t want individuals to have to memorize a lexicon just to function at Tesla. 카지노사이트
- Speak clearly and without slang, acronyms, or jargon!
- Maintain basic communication.
- Let’s get right to the subject.
- Encourage cross-departmental communication.
- Businesses frequently use a chain of command to send a message to the right people.
- Similar to Chinese whispers.
- Musk despises it!
Poor communication across departments is one of the biggest sources of problems, Musk explains.
He claims that a company may fix this by allowing open flow of information between all levels.
Super dumb things will happen if an individual contributor needs to talk to their manager
Who talks to a director, who talks to a VP, who talks to another VP, who talks to a director, who talks to a manager, who talks to someone performing the real work,” he cautions.
- Bypass the chain of command and get directly to the source.
- Productivity involves removing roadblocks.
- Be self-assured and get the job done.
- First and foremost, use common sense.
- Why is it that we don’t always have a shred of common sense?
- Many difficulties can be solved with common sense.
Elon Musk believes that common sense should always be followed.
“If observing a “business rule” is manifestly stupid in a certain case… then the rule should alter,” he remarked.
He continues, “In general, always use common sense as your guidance. 카지노 블로그
- Don’t do something if it doesn’t make sense.
- Stick to your common sense and follow your instincts.